2011 Volunteer Kick Off is on Sunday, February 27th
RSVP today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 473-1415.
At the Volunteer Kick Off and Annual Planning, we will gather to plant proverbial seeds for the coming season’s events and special projects. Current and curious volunteers will gather to share ideas and energy, help plan the upcoming season, and reconnect in the winter.
Vassar College, Kenyon Club Room, 2nd floor, Kenyon Hall
Sunday, February 27, 2011
12:30 Tea & refreshments; Prompt start at 1:00, close at 5:00
1. Connect with PFP’s big picture & what’s ahead in 2011.
2. Find out what captures people’s interest & energy.
3. Launch planning for 2011 events & projects.
4. Build community.
For more infomation on this event, and how to get involved see our planning page.
Published in Harvest Line, February 2011
- Previous story: March Discounted Pottery Class on Saturdays - Register Today!
- Next story: Plant Sale and Open Farm Day
Consider making a donation today to support life-changing experiences learning about food and farming and to provide tons of good food to low-income families.